ACA (AudioCodes Certified Associate)
AudioCodes training for Session Border Controller (SBC) course is designed to provide engineers with experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting AudioCodes devices configured as an SBC.
Engineers with experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting AudioCodes devices as an SBC.
AudioCodes SBC Series, AudioCodes Gateway Series.
Students are expected to have an applicable professional background with a minimum of one year of practical experience with:
- PSTN protocols and knowledge of analog and digital telephony systems
- VoIP and SIP network architecture
- Understanding of SIP control protocol signaling stacks
- IP networking
- Four days training
- Classroom Instuctor Led
- ACA (AudioCodes Certified Associate)
- € 2.300,- ex. VAT per trainee
- The training is subject to a minimum number of attendees
- Access to the training course will only be accepted when the payment is full filled before the training date
- Course code is TR-SBC-BSC-S
March 5th – 8th, 2024
Each day from 9:00h – 17:00h
February 20th, 2024