AudioCodes SBC – Essentials & Configuration
ACA (AudioCodes Certified Associate)
AudioCodes training for Session Border Controller (SBC) course is designed to provide
engineers with experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting AudioCodes
devices configured as an SBC.
Engineers with experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting AudioCodes
devices as an SBC.
AudioCodes SBC Series, AudioCodes Gateway Series.
Students are expected to have an applicable professional background with
a minimum of one year of practical experience with:
- PSTN protocols and knowledge of analog and digital telephony systems
- VoIP and SIP network architecture
- Understanding of SIP control protocol signaling stacks
- IP networking
- Four days training.
- Classroom Instuctor Led.
- ACA (AudioCodes Certified Associate).
- € 2.300,- ex. VAT per trainee.
- The training is subject to a minimum number of attendees.
- Access to the training course will only be accepted when the payment is full filled before
the training date.
- Course code is TR-SBC-BSC-S.