ENGO the Voice Fraud Detection solution (FMS) is able to report the non genuine usage and abnormal behaviour occurring in a Voice network. As a CDR-based voice monitoring system, ENGO collects CDR data from the network equipment.
ENGO does not require any extra-component deployment and adapts on existing network elements. This greatly reduces costs as well as maintenance activities and simplifies deployment.
ENGO is an All-In-One product for Voice Services and Networks, covering the following functions:
- Near real-time monitoring: ENGO allows monitoring of Voice call behaviours and detects abnormalities. ENGO offers intuitive, powerful graphing functionality to visually inspect all metrics related to suspected fraudulent traffic. ENGO detects and alerts only one hour after start of the fraud.
- Reporting: ENGO automatically compiles all the metrics consolidated by the platform into customized reports, with alerts generated based on specific algorithms. This ensures that all involved parties get access to the statistics they are interested in.
- Alarming: ENGO is able to generate events by SNMP traps, e-mail or SMS in case an abnormal traffic pattern is detected.
- Number lists management: ENGO is able to manage several lists to exclude, include or highlight specific numbers or ranges. This feature allows especially the operator to include and exclude specific numbers.
- PRS module: With this module, ENGO is able to highlight any usage of recorded Premium Rate Services numbers. This list will be updated on regular basis by subscribing to the ENGO PRS central database.
- Automatic blocking module: ENGO is also designed to integrate with your infrastructure in order to enforce policies and call control in real time. Based on predefined rules the system can instruct your SBC or SIP Proxy to block calls from- or to specific numbers.